We at Tara Rubin Casting are always seeking to expand our roster of audition accompanists in New York and in cities around the country. We are additionally accepting submissions from non-Musical Theatre pianists that excel in other genres of music including, but not limited to, Gospel, Afro-Latin Jazz, Jazz Improv, etc. who are interested in playing for auditions.
If you are interested in submitting your materials to us, please fill out the form linked below as thoroughly as possible. We look forward to virtually meeting you and reviewing your materials!
PREFERRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
• Previous Experience Playing for Musical Theatre Auditions and/or Open Calls
• Excellent Sight-Reading Skills
• Ability to Transpose On Sight in an Audition Room
• Strong Knowledge of and Passion for MT & Pop/Rock/Jazz Repertoire
• Keen Listening Skills & Tempo Consistency
• Excitement to Participate in and Uphold a Warm, Kind, & Inclusive Audition Room